Direct Cremation Only £775
A simple, affordable funeral to suit you and your loved one’s wishes.
Not everyone wants a costly and traditional funeral and instead would prefer a simple affair without a service.
That’s why Fosters offers an alternative choice that comes without all the ceremonial fuss, that is so often unwanted and unnecessary anyway, yet still affords the highest level of dignity and care for those that have passed away.
More and more people are choosing unattended cremations as an alternative to traditional funerals because:
- It’s a no frills, no fuss send off their loved one wanted
- They can organise personal & unique private send-off at a time and place to suit their family and friends
- They feel that a traditional funeral can be sombre and depressing
- Its the most affordable lowest cost funeral
- Provision of all Funeral Director services to make the funeral arrangements
- Completion of all documentation and liaison with all third parties
- Advice, support and guidance
- Bringing the deceased into our care anywhere in Scotland
- Fully lined and fitted simple coffin (upgrades available)
- Cremation fees for an unattended committal (at time and location chosen by Fosters)
- Scattering of ashes in the garden of remembrance or collection from a Fosters parlour
All for only £775
MAKE ARRANGEMENTS OR ASK ADVICE
Our dedicated team are available 24 hours a day to help and answer any questions you might have about this or any of our other funeral services.
If your query is non-urgent then feel free to use the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.